Monday, October 12, 2015

Who Doesn't Love a Good Snack Attack?

I love food, that's how I got fat! Now that I'm working my way down the scale let's take a look inside my snack drawer for the foods that keeps me full in between meals.

I'm big on crunchy foods, something about keeping my mouth busy gives me a greater sense of being satisfied. My craving for crunch, salt and sweetness are kept at bay with Emerald 100 Calorie Almonds  Packs in cinnamon and coco flavors. I also love salted pistachios, both are perfect healthy snacks to be enjoyed in moderation. My crave for crunch doesn't stop there, 100 calorie popcorn is the perfect end of day snack, pop a bag at 3pm and I'm satisfied until dinner time.

Another snack option that satisfies my cravings and helps me in my quest to pack in the protein is Greek yogurt and Starkist Ranch Tuna packs. I tend to toss in shaved almonds or granola for a bit of crunch in my yogurt. Also serving the tuna on a bed of spinach, shredded carrots and drizzle a bit of balsamic vinaigrette and I'm good to go! This little treat serves double duty by packing in the protein and veggies for about 100 calories.

Finally the little piece of happiness that I slowly undress from it's red casing, blocking out all distractions, leaning back in my chair and allowing myself to fully indulge in babybel bliss. The Laughing Cow Babybel light cheese,oh this little hunk of satisfaction is small and flavorlicious!

That rounds out the listing of my go to snacks that keep satisfied in between meals, I'd love to hear some of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment