Monday, November 9, 2015

Who can resist a women with a red pout?

There is something about Sundays that just renews my spirit. Not only does it enable the hubby and I to take advantage of lazy Sunday mornings to brunch and connect but Sundays also allow us to explore quaint little restaurants and cozy bakeries in the German Village section of town.

Well last Sunday I was in the mood to explore in a way that was pretty bold for me by sporting a matte red lip and let me tell you I was really feeling this color. Beso by Stila liquid lipstick didn't have me at hello, I've been holding onto this tube for months now but something was in the air on this particular day that caused me to reach for this punch of color and it did not disappoint.




I'm typically a sheer to nude gloss kind of girl but I think it's safe to say those days are behind me. Daring, fierce, pretty and feminine all come to mind when I wear this lip color. Ladies this is the start of something new and I think I'm going to like exploring what these lips can do! I can't tell you how many new beginnings I've had since crossing over forty, all I can say is watch out world!

 
Have your stepped out your comfort zone lately? I'd love to hear the details....

1 comment: