Wednesday, December 9, 2015

How $10 and online training is transforming my fit life...

When it comes to working out I'm 100% committed. What I am not committed to however is one particular type of workout, from zumba to spinning I change like the wind. I love weight lifting, that maybe the only constant in my fit life but I crave variety, new challenges and a constant change of pace. Keeping all that in mind Noelle Benepe's 30 Days to Go All Out" challenge seemed like the perfect mix to keep me on my toes and end the year strong.

I follow Noelle on Instagram, she has a great body, good energy and I enjoy her mini workout videos. When she offered her 30 day challenge for only $10 I jumped at the chance to really get an inside glimpse inside her training regimen. Noelle's program includes some recipes, weekly PDF printouts for home or gym workouts as well as daily video demonstrations. The program is available online via Trainers Vault and once paid you simply login to an account you create to view your session and access Noelle's 30 day challenge. I've seen many only trainers offer these challenges but because I'm not prone to commit to any particular workout I've been hesitant to sign up in the past. Well let me tell you now that I've gotten a taste the past is behind me, I think I'm hooked. This format provides a variety of workouts in an easy to use format, the only draw back as I see it is you must hold yourself accountable to put in the work.

A glimpse of Noelle and her killer body
Last week I performed all my workouts in the comfort of my home and I have to be honest, her workouts were tough! I definitely felt my body adjusting to this break from the norm and my abs, shoulders, hips and buns were feeling the burn! I was really sore but the exercise challenge was surprisingly refreshing. Her workouts included jumping jacks, mountain climbers, body weight and resistance band exercises and a variety of abdominal work with lots of sets and repetitions. Keep in mind I chose the home version last week, today I'm on day 2 of the gym version and again the change of pace is right up my alley.

Lots of online trainers offer these incentives and typically they're pretty inexpensive. Being that I love diversity in my workouts this platform is perfect for me and I will take advantage of future online offerings. I follow Noelle on her IG page NoelleBenepe; I'm not sure if this challenge is still open but I do see that she offers them pretty regularly and I strongly encourage you take advantage of this virtual training option as an inexpensive, challenging program that can be performed at home or in the gym. I give this training platform and Ms. Noelle two thumbs up, best $10 purchase I've made thus far!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I will definitely check out her instagram account.

    ReplyDelete